- For veterinary use only.
- Treatment of mastitis in lactating cow.
|Composition:||Each injector (10g) contains:
– Dihydrostreptomycin (sulfate) 300 mg
– Penicillin G (procain) 300/000 I.U
– Oily base q.s. 10g
– Dexamethasone (sodium phosphate) 1.5 mg
|Dosage & Administration:||– The winter 1 hour before injection at room temperature of 18-23 degrees.
– Immediately after stripping the udder and Infuse the content of one injector into each infected quarter cleansing the teats.
– Repeat treatment after 12h if necessary.(MAX 3 times)
– Shake well before use.
|Storage:||– Keep in below 25 C.
– protect from light and freezing.
|Cautions:||– Hypersensitivity to penicillins should be considered.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not use in dry period.
|Withdrawl time:||Milk: 3 days, 7 days.|
|Packaging:||Boxes of 30 syringes.|